When the news cycle moves at the speed of social media, everyone’s a journalist now, and while formal hotel press releases have their limits, there’s still a place for hospitality news direct from the source.
- The Magnolia St. Louis, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Appoints New General Manager and Director of Sales
- The Reimagined Magnolia New Orleans Hotel, Comes to Life in New Orleans Central Business District
- Laurel Oak Southern Brasserie to Open in the Recently Completed Magnolia New Orleans Hotel
- Magnolia Houston, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Announces the Completion of a Major Hotel Renovation Project
- Magnolia Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Announces Completion Of Four Year Hotel Renovation Project
- TriGate Capital Partnership Purchases Hotel in New Orleans, LA
- Omaha hotels expect full occupancy this weekend for Berkshire Hathaway meeting, even though it will be livestreamed
- Giant gingerbread village at Omaha’s Magnolia Hotel drives business
- After $10 million upgrade, Magnolia Hotel on Central near SMU changes hands
- Siblings take over as CEOs of Denver hotel company
- VIEW MORE PRESS RELEASES
For more information on the hotel properties we manage or to arrange for an interview, fact check a story or schedule a media visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Media inquiries only, please. For reservations, click here for Magnolia Reservations. For donations and the company’s corporate giving policy, please visit our Community Outreach page.