Bring your positive attitude and your winning personality and prepare to have some fun!Come join the best team in the city where we all work together to ensure the comfort and service of every guest!We offer GREAT benefits free gated parking, employee referral incentives, discounted bus passes, use of the fitness center, and free meals, just to name a few.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
1. Be a Magnolia Ambassador! – Provide great customer service to all guests
2. Provide Bell/Door service to guides by taking luggage to and from room, including tour groups and individual guest parties.
3. Provide Valet/Door services by removing luggage from guest vehicle or shuttle and taking it to the front desk.
4. Promptly and safely take guest vehicle to designated parking area.
5. Maintain the Hotel’s vehicles according to the maintenance schedule including keeping hotel vehicles immaculately clean inside and out.
6. Assist the front desk in delivering messages, amenities, and running errands.
7. Check luggage, packages, ect, in valet storage area and maintain security of items in storage.
Qualified candidates need a positive and upbeat personality with great communication skills, clean driving record, ability to work in extreme and changing weather conditions, physical ability to carry 50lbs of luggage and push/pull a luggage cart loaded with up to 100lbs of luggage and weekend/evening availability.
Please send resume to email@example.com or you can also apply in person or online at indeed.com.