Sales Administrative Assistant
Magnolia Dallas Park Cities
4 weeks ago
Assist the Sales Team in the administrative functions required for effective hotel sales and management.
- Act as Liaison between Sales Manager(s) and clients in Sales Manager’s absence. Take booking inquiry information via phone and prepare proper paperwork.
- Uses various computer word processing and other software packages to enter data, produce contracts, correspondence, forms, memorandum and other documents.
- Answer telephone and respond to caller inquiries speaking in a clear and pleasant manner. Exercise decision making skills to direct caller’s request. Accurately record messages for staff and distribute the written messages to the staff members in a timely manner.
- Distribute documents to appropriate persons and locations to ensure prompt processing of time sensitive information by hotel and supplier staff. Transport documents weighing up to 10 pounds to offices, mailrooms and other locations throughout the hotel building. Retrieve documents from and place documents into proper receptacles located up to 6 feet high, such as mailboxes, file cabinets, etc.
- Organize, file and retrieve documents in appropriate binders in order to maintain essential records used in the department operation.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.