Room Attendant PT- Magnolia Hotel
The core job Duties & Responsibilities of the Room Attendant include:
· Clean assigned section of guest rooms to standards including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, stocking amenities, removing dirty linens, cleaning outsideguest rooms in hallways, cleaning windows and other areas of guest accommodations.
· Adhere to the Hotel’s Key Control policy when handling your issued pass key card and any guest room key cards left behind by the guest.
· Strictly follow standards in cleaning occupied guest rooms in dealing with guest’s property.
· Complete special projects as given by the Housekeeping Manager.
· Adhere to the Hotel’s lost and found procedures in finding items left in guest rooms.
· Adhere to the Housekeeping Department procedures for reporting maintenance problems in your assigned room, in your hallway or with your equipment.
· Follow the department procedures for stocking, and maintaining your cart and equipment throughout the shift including stocking and storage at the end of your shift.
· Follow instructions in use of all chemicals and cleaning agents, including use of personal protective equipment.
· Follow all Hotel and department safety rules as instructed by your supervisor, manager or Hotel Safety Director. Report safety hazard immediately.
· Report any on the job injury to your supervisor regardless of how minor you think the injury might be.
· Other duties as assigned which may include performing duties other than those listed in this position description in the Housekeeping department or other department in the Hotel.
The Desired Qualifications for a Room Attendant position include:
· Able to meet physical qualifications of the job, which include bending, twisting,lifting, pushing and long periods of standing.
· Able to work as part of a team to assist others to complete housekeeping assignments.
· Able to understand and follow all safety related rules at all times while doing tasks.