Food and Beverage Server
Full Time, Part Time
1 month ago
The core Duties & Responsibilities of the Server –
- Set the food and beverage stations according to the set design for the service period to be set and ready prior to the start of the serving period.
- Keep serving stations stocked and clean during the service period. This includes china glass and silver and well as food and beverage.
- Bus tables as guests depart, clear, clean and set for other guest use.
- Take care of special requests from guests.
- Complete opening and closing side duties.
- Maintain cleanliness of Lounge seating and serving areas during the service period.
- Adhere to Hotel food sanitation policies and procedures when handling food and beverage.
- Practice proper service recovery techniques and resolve any guest issue to the guest’s satisfaction. Ask for assistance from management if necessary.
- Inform you manager or supervisor of any problems with food or beverage product.
- Adhere to Food & Beverage department safety standards particularly when in the Kitchen area.
- Properly handle all chemicals and cleaning agents particularly when around food.
- Report any injury no matter how minor to your supervisor or manager.
- Other duties as assigned which may include performing duties other than those listed in this position description in the Food & Beverage department or other department in the Hotel.
The Desired Qualifications of the Server –
- Previous food and beverage, serving counter or buffet experience in an operation with considerable guest contact.
- Ability to follow Hotel food and beverage policies regarding sanitation, portion control, serving, storing, food handling and side work.
- Willingness to interact with guests in a friendly welcoming manner throughout the shift.
- Willingness to assist in all areas of the Food & Beverage department.
- Physical ability to perform the functions of the position.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.