Line Cooks – Laurel Oak Restaurant
The Laurel Oak restaurant has arrived on the New Orleans restaurant scene. The Laurel Oak located at the corner of Camp & Gravier, is part of the newly remodeled Magnolia Hotel New Orleans. Visit the website at www.magnoliahotels.com/new-orleans. The Laurel Oak is now accepting resumes for:
The menu is a mix of New Orleans classics, steaks, seafood and eclectic starters. Executive Chef Wesley Rabalais leads the culinary crew. We are looking for line cooks, and prep for all service periods. Hourly rate starts at $12.50 and up depending on experience.
As a team member of the Laurel Oak and Magnolia Hotel you will receive benefits including.
- Free RTA “Jazzy Pass” public transportation pass
- Medical, Dental Vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee and Friends & Family discounts at all Magnolia Hotels
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Shoes for Crews
- Charitable Donation Match
- Student Loan Debt Relief or Education Assistance program
- “Kits for Kidz” School Supply program
This is a great opportunity for culinary professionals to be a part of a new restaurant in one of the most unique restaurant cities in America. If you are an experienced Cook please send your resume to David Mock, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org. or apply online at www.magnoliahotels.com/new-orleans, by clicking “careers” at the end of the page.