3 months ago
The core Duties & Responsibilities of the Laundry Attendant include:
- Prepare linen for laundering, including sorting, weighing, loading washers/dryers, unloading, folding, and pressing, stocking and preparing laundry for delivery.
- Meet daily shift production standards of generating clean linens so as not to delay Housekeeping or Food & Beverage operations.
- Follow proper equipment operating procedures, and notify Laundry Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions.
- Clean lint traps daily.
- Ensure laundry chute trap door is closed at the end of each shift.
- Adhere to all safety/risk management procedures in the lifting, loading and handling of linens, use of detergents and cleaners.
- Wear required personal protective equipment while performing tasks.
- Keep used kitchen rags in an airtight container until it is time to launder them.
- Utilize strict adherence to safety procedures in handling biohazard designated linens.
- Report any on the job injury to your supervisor regardless of how minor you think the injury might be.
- Other duties as assigned which may include performing duties other than those listed in this position description in the Laundry or Housekeeping department or other department in the Hotel.
The Desired Qualifications of the Laundry Attendant position include:
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- Ability to meet production and quality standards.
- Work together as a team to meet the Laundry productivity standards.
- Ability to understand bio-hazards and respond to them correctly.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or apply in person at 1615 Howard St. Omaha, NE 68102.