Hostess – Host Laurel Oak Rstaurant
The Laurel Oak restaurant is getting ready for its arrival on the New Orleans restaurant scene. The prime central business district location of the Laurel Oak, and just steps away from the French Quarter will make the Laurel Oak a popular destination for hotel guests and locals alike.
The Laurel Oak located at the corner of Camp & Gravier, is part of the newly remodeled Magnolia Hotel New Orleans. Visit the website at www.magnoliahotels.com/new-orleans. The Laurel Oak is now accepting resumes for:
This position will be the first point of contact for guests. The position will manage the seating flow for the service period, interact with guests extensively, communicate with Servers, and manage a wait list when necessary.
As a team member of the Laurel Oak and Magnolia Hotel you will receive benefits including.
- Free RTA “Jazzy Pass” public transportation pass
- Medical, Dental Vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- Complimentary shift meal
- Employee and Friends & Family discounts at all Magnolia Hotels
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Shoes for Crews
- Charitable Donation Match
- Student Loan Debt Relief or Education Assistance program
- “Kits for Kidz” School Supply program
This is a great opportunity for F&B professionals to be a part of a new restaurant in one of the most unique restaurant cities in America. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online at www.magnoliahotels.com/new-orleans, by clicking “careers” at the end of the page.