3 weeks ago
The core Duties & Responsibilities of the Kitchen Steward include:
- Correct use of the dish machine including loading, unloading, wash/rinse cycles chemical use, and cleaning the machine.
- Check correct chemical amount using test strips during your shift.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, dishware, china, glass and silver, pots/pans, and work areas.
- Clean and organize back dock including surrounding areas.
- Clean and sanitize work areas including the pot/pan sink.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors, walls and shelves of the kitchen including walk-ins.
- Take out trash and clean trash cans.
- Put away cleaned/sanitized items and restock china, glass and silver where directed.
- Complete opening and closing shift side duties, and complete scheduled and assigned kitchen cleaning tasks.
- Wear required personal protective equipment while performing tasks.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management and environmental policies.
- Report any injury no matter how minor to the Chef or F&B Management.
- Other duties as assigned which may include performing duties other than those listed in this position description in the Food & Beverage department or other department in the Hotel.
The Desired Qualifications for the Kitchen Steward include:
- Ability to physically stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to meet all physical requirements of the job.
- Ability to work around high temperatures, cleaning detergents and chemicals.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com