Corporate Revenue Manager
Corporate Revenue Manager
Magnolia Hotels Corporate Offices Denver, Colorado
Come join the corporate team at Stout Street Hospitality in lively downtown Denver, Colorado. The Corporate Revenue Manager will work with the local Hotel and National Sales Office teams including other revenue management folks to optimize rate, and occupancy for our independent Magnolia Hotels and other managed properties.
Beyond the numbers is the chance to work with Stout Street employees in other cities, obtain marketing knowledge of future events in the cities, immersion in the guest profiles of the hotels, and contribute sustainable information and decisions toward the financial success of the hotels.
The Stout Street Hospitality Career Experience
The Stout Street Hospitality career experience is a partnership of your talents, skills and personality with our resources, service success and professional standards. Our facilities exhibit the beauty of historic preservation furnished with modern styling. We are not a collection of workers in a mass of square footage. We are entrepreneurs in a unique environment of our own creation.
- We are committed to service to our guests, employees and community
- Every employee in the Hotel will touch success
- We are diverse in opinion, culture and life experience
Duties & Functions of the Corporate Revenue Manager
As a hub function for hotel operations, revenue management decisions impact every department in the Hotel. Highlights of the duties and functions include:
- Analyze comp set data such as occupancy, room rates, market segment performance and RevPAR utilizing STR reports and Travelclick suite of products
- Work on a daily basis on strategy with General Managers and Directors of Sales.
- Lead a weekly REVMAX meeting.
- Establish and maintain competitive pricing strategy for each Hotel.
- Maintain rate parity across all selling channels.
Desired Qualifications for the Corporate Revenue Manager
The comprehensive skill set for the Corporate Revenue Manager must closely align to the duties and functions of the position. The desired qualifications of the Corporate Revenue Manager include:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
- Previous Revenue Management experience for a multi-unit hotel/resort organization with proficiency in IDeas and Synxis.
- Financial/revenue based report writing skills and abilities
- Knowledge and experience with room reservations front office, sales and PMS software.
- Proven outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills regarding analyzing historical revenue performance, rate compression, and RevPAR.
- Contract and/or rate negotiation skills
- Experience in Dallas, New Orleans or Omaha markets is preferred.
Stout Street Hospitality Offerings
We believe our career experience offers opportunities for professional success. We like to couple the professional success by offering benefits for personal enrichment such as:
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- Short-term, long-term and life insurance plans
- 401k profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance program
- Discounted parking or public transportation pass
- Success Incentive bonus program
Please submit your resume to Nick Marcovecchio, VP Human Resources at email@example.com