Corporate Revenue Analyst
Corporate Revenue Analyst
Magnolia Hotels Corporate Offices Denver, Colorado
Come join the corporate team at Stout Street Hospitality in lively downtown Denver, Colorado. The Corporate Revenue Analyst will assist the Corporate Revenue Manager in optimizing rate, and occupancy for our Magnolia Hotels and other managed properties.
The Stout Street Hospitality Career Experience
The Stout Street Hospitality career experience is a partnership of your talents, skills and personality with our resources, service success and professional standards. Our facilities exhibit the beauty of historic preservation furnished with modern styling. We are not a collection of workers in a mass of square footage. We are entrepreneurs in a unique environment of our own creation.
- We are committed to service to our guests, employees and community
- Every employee in the Hotel will touch success
- We are diverse in opinion, culture and life experience
Duties & Functions of the Corporate Revenue Analyst
As a hub function for hotel operations, revenue management decisions impact every department in the Hotel. Highlights of the duties and functions include:
- Responsible for daily pick-up reports and weekly revenue meeting reporting.
- Assist Corporate Revenue Manager with duties such as reports, revenue calls, system issues and rate changes.
- Submit weekly and Monthly STR data.
- Support property teams with revenue management related questions.
- Supplement Rooms Coordinator duties when needed.
- Responsible for loading of new promotional/package rates in Synxis and PMS.
- Assist in loading negotiated rates.
- Maintain close outs for wholesale accounts.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Desired Qualifications for the Corporate Revenue Analyst
The comprehensive skill set for the Corporate Revenue Analyst must closely align to the duties and functions of the position. The desired qualifications of the Corporate Revenue Analyst include:
- Previous Revenue Management Hospitality experience.
- Knowledge of IDEAS, Travelclick suite of products and/or Synxis preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with room reservations and PMS software.
- Proven outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills regarding analyzing historical revenue performance, rate compression, and RevPAR.
Stout Street Hospitality Offerings
We believe our career experience offers opportunities for professional success. We like to couple the professional success by offering benefits for personal enrichment such as:
- Medical, dental and vision health plans
- Short-term, long-term and life insurance plans
- 401k profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Educational assistance program
- Discounted parking or public transportation pass
- Success Incentive bonus program
Please submit your resume to Nick Marcovecchio, VP Human Resources at email@example.com