Part of Stout Street Hospitality’s operating philosophy is to be good stewards of the communities in which we operate. We support local organizations and encourage our associates to volunteer or play an active role in various organizations by offering each employee time off to volunteer and by offering an annual charitable match. Whether through volunteering, in-kind donations or hosting fundraisers at our properties, we believe in making a positive impact in our communities.
Each property in the Stout Street Hospitality collection manages its own in-kind giving and community partnerships. All requests must be submitted in writing and sent to the General Manager of the property from which you are seeking a donation. Requests must be submitted at least six weeks in advance of the event or activity. Each request is reviewed on an individual basis. Please allow 15 business days for a response.
Please note that community support primarily is directed toward organizations and programs that focus on the following:
- Social services for children and families
The company only supports groups with government-approved charitable status.
If your cause fits into our focus, please click here to apply for sponsorship opportunities.
- The health and education of children in our communities are our focus.
- Shoes for crews
- Education assistance
- Kits for kids
- Matching gifts to charities from employees
- Community support
- Ronald McDonald House (in every city we do business)
- Rocky Mountain Children’s Health Foundation (our hometown and headquarters)
- ACE (our hometown and headquarters)