The Night Auditor provides front desk services during the third shift and closes out and balances the Hotel’s sales and guest accounts for the previous day’s business.
Here is what Eric M. from the Denver Magnolia Hotel says about working as a Night Auditor: “The Magnolia is full of opportunities for people looking to advance in the industry. In the years that I’ve been working at Magnolia I have seen countless employees with the drive to succeed being promoted and given chances to move their careers forward; I equally have taken the challenge and love it here. The Management staff from the General Manager all the way down listen to employees issues and concerns and I know they care about me as one of their employees. The Magnolia is a great place to work whether you have part-time or full time goals.”
Some duties and responsibilities of the Night Auditor position include:
- post and balance guest charges for previous day’s business,
- post Food & Beverage sales from all outlets and functions, and close out the day’s business for the hotel,
- run and distribute required reports,
- pass along shift information to first shift Front Desk Agent and as necessary to Front Office Manager,
- along with other third shift employees ensure hotel security as best as possible,
- provide front desk services as required,
- enjoy the uniqueness of the downtown nightscape
Some desired qualifications for the Night Auditor position include:
- work well without close supervision,
- be “self sufficient” and detail oriented on the job,
- detail oriented in balancing accounts and posting totals,
- previous hotel or resort front office experience,
- good verbal and written communication skills
The Magnolia Offerings:
We believe our career experience offers opportunities for professional success. We like to couple the professional success by offering benefits for personal enrichment such as:
Medical, dental and vision health plans. 401k profit sharing plan. Paid vacation, paid holidays and paid birthday. Educational assistance program. Complimentary shift meal. Shoes for Crews. Kits for Kidz. Free DART pass.
Magnolia Hotels. Pure Hospitality.